Our evaluation methodology is determined during design of the program. Typical evaluation includes:
Level 1: Reaction of Student:
what they thought and felt about the training
- Post-program participants reaction surveys (online or in hard copy).
- Results of structured interviews with participants.
- Anecdotal comments captured during and after programs.
Level 2: Learning:
the resulting increase in knowledge or capability
- Pre- and Post-program knowledge test (online or in hard copy).
- Observation checklist with facilitator observation.
Level 3: Behavior:
extent of behavior and capability improvement and implementation/application
- On-the-job observation using standardized checklists.
- Multi-rater feedback instruments to measure perception of behavior change.
- Performance review and other existing performance measures.
- Application assignments with structured report-outs.
Level 4: Results:
the effects on the business or environment resulting from the trainee’s performance
- Application assignments with structured report-outs and business measures.
- Linkage to existing performance metrics for the business.