Every organization desires to harness leadership and management skills to create outstanding leadership performance, so where do you start? Analyzing and benchmarking your people’s skills and capabilities to determine their leadership potential and developmental needs is a key element in a sound Leadership strategy. This is especially critical if you have identified the leadership competencies required to drive your organization’s success.
Our assessment methods vary based on the unique needs of your organization. Our development specialists are experienced in implementing the following broad types of assessment tools:
- Organizational climate and culture surveys—to help establish a baseline of attitudes, opinions and morale as well as determine the levels of creativity and innovation in an organization.
- Customizable 360° reviews (often called multi-rater assessment)—to gauge perception of means and outcomes by which leaders achieve results.
- Leadership style preferences instruments—to gain insight into important aspects of a leader’s style and preferences as well as into the collaborative work environment impacting team performance in an organization.
- Feedback tools—to gather performance-related information and provide the results to leaders so they can monitor and manage their own performance.
- Surveys and assessments—to assist clients in appraising the performance of individuals, teams/work groups and entire organizations.
The tools, online assessments and simulations we offer are customized to your organization. They deliver meaningful insights and guidance for leadership skill development and training relevant to your company. Learn about a few of the specific assessment tools we often administer by clicking on the following items in the list.